Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Combustables left too close to water heater cause house fire on Elwick Drive Sunday | News | The Advocate — Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, /News/: Combustibles left too close to a water heater touched off a fire outside an Elwick Drive home that caused significant damage to the home and two vehicles parked outside, according to the Baton Rouge Fire Department. The home’s resident noticed thick smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Infolinks In Text Ads